Upper and lower limbs ergometer : Cyline 100
Historical product, issued from HEF Techmachines.
We assure the maintenance of this product.
The Cyline 100 is an ergometer for upper and lower limbs, used for effort rehabilitation.
- Cardio-vascular disease : after a bypass surgery, angioplasty, heart transplant
- Liver, kidneys, bone marrow transplant
- Patients with respiratory failure
- Vascular and neurological disease
- Geriatric and orthopedics services
The Cyline 100 model is the ideal ergometer, especially for evaluation, training and rehabilitation of the upper and lower limbs.